Verdura’s raised bed frames are well known for their attractiveness, high quality and attention to detail. With a little woodworking experience and some basic power and/or hand tools, you can replicate these handsome, high-end garden boxes. The downloadable PDF file includes:
- Clear, step-by-step instructions from sourcing materials to adding soil to your finished garden box
- Photos illustrating building a frame with built-in mitered 6” wide seats
- Instructions for both power and hand tools
- Complete parts lists with convenient product SKUs for both Lowe’s and The Home Depot.
- Helpful installation tips such as using weed-blocking landscape fabric, site leveling and setting up beds for square foot gardening techniques.
Plans are available as downloadable PDFs (see a sample here)